What's New in 2015 - October
The following is a listing of items posted to the DBO Web site for the year. Postings prior to the current year can be found in previous years archived What's New Logs in the right column.
- October 27, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - Inversiones Monarcas
- October 21, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - QuarterSpot, Inc.
- October 19, 2015 – The portal for filing applications online to obtain California Finance Lender (CFL), Deferred Deposit Transaction (CDDTL) and Escrow licenses is now available. Applicants may file applications and pay licensing and other fees using the portal found at https://docqnet.dbo.ca.gov. Questions should be directed to CFL.firstname.lastname@example.org, CDDTL.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 14, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - Letcavage, Randall Mark.
- October 13, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - Spenser Capital Group, Inc.
- October 13, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - Western Commercial Finance, LLC.
- October 12, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - Fisher, Kevin A.
- October 12, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - Meister-Hughes, Inc.
- October 08, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - Car Capital Financial, Inc.
- October 08, 2015 – Monthly Bulletin Volume 03, Number 03
- October 01, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - Olivas, Colleen Marie
- October 01, 2015 - Enforcement Actions - USFIA, Inc.
What's New is a list of Web postings during a specified month, e.g., July 2013. Some postings, such as exam notices and job opportunities, are posted for a limited time due to "final filing dates" and then removed. Once the item is removed, the link will no longer direct you to the document.