Money Transmitter Forms
The following items comprise the application package for a license to engage in the business of money transmission.
- FDIC 3064-0006 - Interagency Biographical and Financial Report Form
- FDIC 3064-0006 - Department of Business Oversight Supplemental Instructions (Rev.05-17) (PDF)
- DBO 2 - Personal Financial Statement (Rev.01-19) (PDF)
- DBO 3 - Confidential Resume (Rev.01-19) (PDF)
- DBO 525
- Money Transmitter Call Report Form For Licensees That Are ON the NMLS (Rev.11-18) (Excel)
- DBO 550 - Emergency Contact Person Information (Rev.05-17) (PDF)
- DBO 2110 - Application for a License to Engage in the Money Transmission Business (Rev. 01-19) (PDF)
- Instructions (PDF)
- DBO MTD BCII 8016 – Request for Live Scan and Live Scan process instructions Form (Rev. 10-18) (PDF)
- DBO 2118 - Application for Approval to Acquire Control of Money Transmitters (Rev.01-19) (PDF)
- DBO 2120 English - Unlicensed Money Transmitter Complaint (Rev.10-18) (PDF)
- DBO 2120 Spanish -Unlicensed Money Transmitter Complaint/Queja Con Respecto A Un Transmisor De Dinero No Authorizado (Rev.11-18) (PDF)
- DBO 4030 - Authorization for Release of Information (Money Transmitters) (Rev.05-17) (PDF)
- DBO 5025 - Appointment of Commissioner of Business Oversight as Agent for Service of Process (Money Transmitters) (Rev.05-17) (PDF)
Oscar Lumen and Jonathan Lee are available to confer with you in advance of filing an application for the purpose of discussing questions related to the application. However, no application will be decided in advance of filing. You may contact Oscar Lumen at (415) 263-8577 or by email at Oscar.Lumen@dbo.ca.gov or Jonathan Lee at (213) 435-3921 or by email at Jonathan.Lee@dbo.ca.gov.
Also, the forms needed for fingerprinting are not available on the internet, but may be received by contacting the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) in Sacramento. DOJ contact number can be obtained by contacting Jean Nosaka at (415) 263-8555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.