CA DBO Web Portal Launches
Dear Dapartment of Business Oversight Licensee:
The Department of Business Oversight is pleased to announce the launch of the self-service portal of the Document Quality Network (DOCQNET). Beginning today, companies and individuals with a license or seeking to obtain a license to conduct business in California are able to use the DOCQNET self-service portal at www.dbo.ca.gov/DOCQNET.
Companies licensed under the California Finance Lenders Law, California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law, and Escrow Law, are able to access the self-service portal to:
- Submit applications for licensure online
- View the status of their license application
- Submit annual report information online
- Update contact information online
Please note: Companies and individuals licensed under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, California Finance Lenders that make residential loans, and Mortgage Loan Originators will continue to use the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Please visit www.dbo.ca.gov/DOCQNET for additional information and regular updates on the DOCQNET self-service portal. If you have additional questions, please contact your program administrator, listed below:
- California Finance Lenders Law: Patricia Speight, Patricia.Speight@dbo.ca.gov or (213)576-7619
- California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law: Frankie Hornick, Frankie.Hornick@dbo.ca.gov or (213)576-7554
- Escrow Law: Richard Malme, Richard.Malme@dbo.ca.gov or (213)576-7595
- California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and Mortgage Loan Originators: Louisa Broudy, Louisa.Broudy@dbo.ca.gov or (213)576-7609 or DiAun Burns, DiAun.Burns@dbo.ca.gov or (213)576-7620.
JAN LYNN OWEN
Commissioner of Business Oversight