FAQ's — NON-TRADITIONAL MORTGAGE LOAN SURVEY
- Why is the survey needed?
The survey is intended to obtain additional information regarding the extent and nature of the non-traditional mortgage loan products being offered.
- What are Non-Traditional Mortgages?
Non-Traditional Mortgages are defined on the second page of the Survey Form.
- Who is required to submit the survey?
All California Finance Lenders and Mortgage Banker Originators are required to submit the survey form.
- When is the survey due?
The survey must be submitted by March 1, 2013.
- Is the Department granting extension for submitting the
No extension will be granted for submitting the survey.
- Where do I find the form?
- How do I submit the form?
Complete the form online and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What should I do if it won't let me fill out the form?
You need Adobe Acrobat 8.0 or above to fill out the form. You can download the latest version of Acrobat Reader for free at http://www.adobe.com.
- After clicking the SUBMIT button, which option should
Use Desktop Email Application if your system allows you, if not use Internet Email or Other, then follow the steps on how to submit the survey.
- How do I know if the form was submitted?
If it appears in your email outbox, then it was submitted.
- I am a CFL Broker, am I required to submit the survey?
If you are a CFL Broker only, you are not required to complete the survey. But if you are a CFL Lender or a CFL Lender and Broker, then you must submit the survey.