Escrow Law Advisory Committee — Meeting Notice and Agenda
The next Escrow Law Advisory Committee meeting will be on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 at 9:15 a.m. The meeting will be held at the Department of Corporations' Los Angeles office located at 320 West Fourth Street, 8th floor conference room. Please contact Special Administrator Steven C. Thompson in the Los Angeles office at (213) 576-7610 if you have any questions.
- Opening remarks. (Louisa Broudy)
- SB 374. Proposed legislation to provide a private fidelity bond as an alternative to membership in Escrow Agents' Fidelity Corporation. (Sunny Maden)
- Scanning and storing escrow files on CD-ROM, including what original documents are required to be retained. (Patricia J. Bremer formerly Patricia J. McSherry)
- Enforcement update. (Steven Thompson)
- Next meeting date. (Steven Thompson)
(*In limited occurrences or due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be a change to the order of agenda items.)
Special accommodations for disabled persons, such as sign language interpreter services, are available. Please make requests for special accommodation services at least seven days in advance of the meeting. Requests should be directed to Special Administrator Steven C. Thompson in the Los Angeles office at (213) 576-7610, 320 West 4th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013. This agenda is available on the California Department of Corporations web site at www.corp.ca.gov.