- About Escrow Law
- General Definitions
- How do I apply for a license?
- Requirements after an Escrow license has been issued
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Regulations, Legislation, Opinions, Releases, Notices
- Escrow Agent's Advisory Committee
- Who is required to obtain a license?
Companies licensed under the California Finance Lenders Law, California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law, and Escrow Law, may access the Self-Service DOCQNET Portal to submit applications for licensure, view the status of applications, submit annual report information, and update contact information.