Escrow Law Advisory Committee Meetings
The purpose of the Escrow Law Advisory Committee is to assist the Commissioner in the implementation of his duties under the Escrow Law. The Committee is comprised of 11 members, including the Commissioner or his designee. Its members, who are appointed by the Commissioner, serve for a period of two years without compensation or reimbursement for expenses. All positions for the Committee are designated in Section 17214 of the California Financial Code.
05/17/2011 The Escrow Law Advisory Committee will have the following vacancies starting with the June 7, 2011 meeting: representatives from a medium-size licensed escrow company, an escrow company that handles a different type of business specialization and an attorney specializing in escrow matters. Escrow Managers and corporate officers of licensed escrow companies that fit the descriptions for the vacant positions and attorneys with licensed escrow company clients are encouraged to apply. The deadline for receipt of letters of qualifications and/or resumes is the end of the day on May 26, 2011. Please see memo for more information.
- September 10, 2013: Agenda | Minutes
- June 4, 2013: Agenda | Minutes
- March 13, 2013: Agenda | Minutes
- December 4, 2012: Agenda | Minutes
- September 13, 2012: Agenda | Minutes
- June 5, 2012: Agenda | Minutes
- March 6, 2012: Agenda | Minutes
- December 6, 2011: Agenda | Minutes
- September 8, 2011: Agenda | Minutes
- June 7, 2011: Agenda | Minutes
- March 10, 2011: Agenda | Minutes