- About Escrow Law
- General Definitions
- How do I apply for a license?
- Requirements after an Escrow license has been issued
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Regulations, Legislation, Opinions, Releases, Notices
- Escrow Agent's Advisory Committee
- Who is required to obtain a license?
Companies licensed under the California Finance Lenders Law, California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law, and Escrow Law, may access the Self-Service DOCQNET Portal to submit applications for licensure, view the status of applications, submit annual report information, and update contact information.
11/21/2017: The next Escrow Law Advisory Committee meeting will be on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held at the Department of Business Oversight’s Los Angeles office located at 320 West Fourth Street, 7th Floor Conference Room. Please contact Special Administrator Kathleen Partin in the Los Angeles office at (213) 576-7595 if you have any questions. The minutes from the September 12, 2017 meeting are now available. The AGENDA is also attached.
- 01/20/2017 - New Online Form Available for 2016 Escrow Liability Report
- For Archives Click Here