- 18-F: Franchisor, Subfranchisors and Development Agents. Provides some clarity around the issue of whether certain business services surrounding a franchise relationship cause the entity providing those services to be deemed a subfranchisor, thereby requiring registration with the Department
- 17-F: Filing The New Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document Under The Franchise Investment Law. Sets forth the procedures for filing the application for registration using the new Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document under the Franchise Investment Law on and after July 1, 2007[ pdf]
- 16-F: Participation In Nasaa's Coordinated Franchise Review Program [pdf]
- 15-F Generally Accepted Accounting Principles [pdf]
- 14-F Notice of Exemption Filing under Corporations Code Section 31108 of the Franchise Investment Law
- 3-F (Revised): When Does an Agreement Constitute a "Franchise"?
- 2-F: see 61-C: (Revised): Interpretive Opinions [pdf]