What's New – November 2009
- November 30 - Home - Updated Consumer Resources - The Economy: Crisis & Response
- November 30 - Publications - Monthly Summary - October 2009
- November 25 - Home - California Foreclosure Prevention Act - Updated Permanent Exemptions Granted
- November 25 - Home - Updated Consumer Resources - Consumers Reminded To Read Fine Print on Gift Cards
- November 18 - Updated TMA Call Report
- November 17 - Home - Updated Consumer Resources - No Safer Place for Your Money: Why the FDIC's Resources are Strong and Insured Deposits are "Absolutely Safe"
- November 16 - Laws and Regs - Orders - Order Pursuant to Financial Code Sections 101, 215, 697
- November 11 - Important Notices - DFI Monthly Bulletin - October 2009
- November 11 - Publications - Monthly Bulletins - October 2009
- November 5 - Press Releases - PR09-15 State Closes United Commercial Bank
- November 5 - Important Notices - Fall 2009 Mortgage Loan Survey
- November 5 - Important Notices - DFI Announces Management Changes in the Credit Union Division
- November 4 - Licensees - Bank Anniversaries - October 2009 Anniversaries
- November 4 - Licensees - Bank Anniversaries - September 2009 Anniversaries
What's New is a list of Web postings during a specified month, e.g., may 2008. Some postings, such as exam notices and job opportunities, are posted for a limited time due to "final filing dates" and then removed. Once the item is removed, the link will no longer direct you to the document.