- Regulatory Changes – New UFS-1
- Did You Discover Additional Property?
- The State Controller’s Office Performs Due Diligence
- Are You Remitting Securities Correctly?
- Look Out for Holder Remit Reminder Letters
- Important Upcoming Dates
Subject: 2012 Winter Newsletter
State Controllers Office
The following message is from the Unclaimed Property Outreach Team at the State Controller's Office:
Happy Holidays to all. Enclosed you will find our 2012 Winter Newsletter regarding the California Unclaimed Property Program. Included in our newsletter are important updates and reminders on:
The newsletter can be found at: http://sco.ca.gov/upd_rptg_outreach.html
If you have any reporting questions, please contact the Unclaimed Property Reporting Unit at (916) 464-6284 or firstname.lastname@example.org. General questions regarding unclaimed property may be directed to the Holder Outreach Unit at: email@example.com.